The Intensive 1x1 WABL Training sessions are run by Brad Armstrong (Coaching Director) or one of ABA's Senior Basketball Coaches and are designed for WABL & SBL players looking to take their game to the next level. These sessions are our premium workouts and only suitable for players currently competing at a WABL or SBL level or players serious about lifting their game to the WABL level.
Please note: training schedule needs to be confirmed with Coaching Director before payment is made
No extra charge for second person, bring a friend and share the cost!
Also, FREE access to the Boys/Girls WABL Players Academy sessions for all athletes attending 1x1 workouts.
Some of the areas we'll work on include:
- Preparing for WABL / State Champs / WA State Team / State Performance Program / Tours / SBL Selection
- Maintaining Elite WABL / SBL Fitness during the off-season
- Specific Game Situations
- Building Confidence & Strength
- Low & High Post Moves / Inside Paint Footwork
- Shooting with Defence / Under Pressure
- Perimeter Shooting & Building a Consistent Shot
- Advanced Ball Handing Techniques
- Lateral Defensive Speed & Defensive Techniques
- Vertical Jump, Speed and Agility
- End of Game Situations
- Rebounding Technique
- Upper Body Strength & Overall Flexibility
- Use of SKLZ Resistance Training Equipment
- Recovery and Compression