Lots of players say they'll do anything for success, but there's a difference between saying it and actually doing it. So when a player commits to train with me, it means they're really serious.
- Coaching Director Brad Armstrong
Workouts with Coaching Director Brad Armstrong have limited availability, but are our most sought after workouts.
The Intensive 1x1 and Small Group WABL & SBL Training sessions run by Brad Armstrong are designed for elite WABL & SBL players looking to take their game to the next level. These sessions are our premium workouts and only suitable for players currently competing at a WABL or SBL level.
Athletes will be mentored and held accountable on achieving their goals both on and off the court. All Athletes will be required to complete a home shooting program in addition to their workouts.
Any bookings made with the Coaching Director guarantees you will ONLY workout with Brad Armstrong.
Please note: training schedule needs to be confirmed with Coaching Director before payment is made
No extra charge for up to 4 athletes, bring a friend and share the cost!
Some of the areas we'll work on include:
- Use of Dr. Dish Shooting Machine during 1x1 & group workouts
- Preparing for WABL / State Champs / WA State Team / State Performance Program / Tours / SBL Selection
- Maintaining Elite WABL / SBL Fitness during the off-season
- Specific Game Situations
- Building Confidence & Strength
- Low & High Post Moves / Inside Paint Footwork
- Shooting with Defence / Under Pressure
- Perimeter Shooting & Building a Consistent Shot
- Advanced Ball Handing Techniques
- Lateral Defensive Speed & Defensive Techniques
- Vertical Jump, Speed and Agility
- End of Game Situations
- Rebounding Technique
- Upper Body Strength & Overall Flexibility
- Use of SKLZ Resistance Training Equipment
Click the images to see the Private Training Cancellation Policy.