Alek Horenko, High Performance Coach joins Armstrong having moved to Perth from Sydney in January of 2020. Alek has over 10 years coaching experience working with a full range of athletes from beginner to professional. With a background in teaching and biomechanics to pair with his coaching experience Alek has a well-rounded understanding of the skills and work habits required to be successful at all levels.
Driving Coach Alek is a passion for helping athletes build their skills, improve confidence, increase strength and conditioning and realise their potential.
- Centre of Excellence - Australian Development Camp Coach
- 2 x Medallist U16 Australian National Junior Championships
- Bronze Medalist U14 Australian Club Championships
- Bronze Medalist Australia Schools Championships
- 5 x NSW Metro and State Championships
Any bookings made with Coach Alek guarantees you will ONLY workout with Coach Alek.
Please note: training schedule needs to be confirmed with Coaching Director before payment is made
No extra charge for up to 4 athletes, bring a friend and share the cost!
Some of the areas we'll work on include:
- Use of Dr. Dish Shooting Machine during 1x1 & group workouts
- Preparing for WABL / State Champs / WA State Team / State Performance Program / Tours / SBL Selection
- Maintaining Elite WABL / SBL Fitness during the off-season
- Specific Game Situations
- Building Confidence & Strength
- Low & High Post Moves / Inside Paint Footwork
- Shooting with Defence / Under Pressure
- Perimeter Shooting & Building a Consistent Shot
- Advanced Ball Handing
- Lateral Defensive Speed & Defensive Techniques
- Vertical Jump, Speed and Agility
- End of Game Situations
- Rebounding Technique
- Upper Body Strength & Overall Flexibility
Click to view Cancelation Policy