Conrad brings to Armstrong Basketball a wealth of knowledge, experience, and passion.
His total human philosophy makes him a unique coach who has tasted success as a coach at every level, NBL1 West (formerly SBL), Australian Championships, Championship Men & Women (formerly D-League & Division 1) and Internationally.
Over the years Conrad has been mentored by some of Australia’s best coaches which combined with his own passion for success and development has enabled him to add immense value as a coach & mentor of some of WA’s & Australia’s best talents.
Some of Conrad’s Coaching Highlights:
- 2009 Womens SBL Runners Up
- 2009 Div 1 Womens Champions
- 2014 Div 1 Womens Champions
- 2016 & 2018 Mens SBL Champions
- 2017 Malaysian Invitational Runners Up
- 2018 Mens U20 National Bronze Medallists
- 2019 Mens U20 National Silver Medallists
Please note: training schedule needs to be confirmed with Coaching Director before payment is made
No extra charge for up to 4 athletes, bring a friend and share the cost!
Some of the areas we'll work on include:
- Preparing for WABL / State Champs / WA State Team / State Performance Program / Tours / SBL Selection
- Maintaining Elite WABL / SBL Fitness during the off-season
- Specific Game Situations
- Building Confidence & Strength
- Low & High Post Moves / Inside Paint Footwork
- Shooting with Defence / Under Pressure
- Perimeter Shooting & Building a Consistent Shot
- Advanced Ball Handing
- Lateral Defensive Speed & Defensive Techniques
- Vertical Jump, Speed and Agility
- End of Game Situations
- Rebounding Technique
- Upper Body Strength & Overall Flexibility
Click to view Cancelation Policy