Small Group Training sessions are run by Brad Armstrong (Coaching Director) and his team of experienced basketball specialists. These sessions are based around skill development in a small class environment and are our most popular and most effective sessions to improve your overall basketball game. Our small groups are constructed based on the player skill level and kept to 4-5 players per group.
Classes start at $20 per person, per session (cheaper the more you pre-purcahse). The Academy sessions will run weekly, with no end date. You can start and stop at any time.
We focus on the following skills:
- Preparing for State Championships & WABL Tryouts
- Ball handling & scoring off the dribble (with defence)
- Creating space and getting to the basket
- Game speed shooting & perimeter shooting
- Rebounding techniques
- Strength, conditioning & speed
- 1x1 & team defensive strategies
- Transition offence & defence
- Shooting mechanics
- Offensive & defensive footwork
Sessions are based on the players skill level, sessions run every week at the following times:
Boys WABL Academy:
Saturday 2:30pm – 4:00pm
U12, U14 & U16
(must currently be playing in a WABL Team, not suitable for domestic players)
All sessions are run by our experienced team:
- Brad Armstrong - Coaching Director
- Kisha Lee - US Division 1 College, WNBL & SBL Player and elite skills coach
- Corban Wroe - US Division 1 College, NBL & SBL Player and elite skills, strength & conditioning coach.
- Kevin Tinayenda - DME Academy Florida, Perry Lakes Hawks & SC Coach
The Academy sessions will run weekly, with no end date. You can start and stop at any time.
Extra sessions will come online as required. Classes are held at Christ Church Grammar School, Claremont.