Adelaide 2020 Tour Info
We are taking 2 teams to Adelaide in April to compete in the Adelaide Easter Basketball Classic. Dates are 9th April - 13th April 2020.
This tournament is played in Adelaide over the Easter long weekend and we select 2 x Elite U14 teams to travel and compete against teams from other states. This is just before the start of WABL so the players will return primed and ready to compete in the upcoming WABL season.
Prices are based on two teams of 8 players. Cost per player is $1,580.00
The above costs include the following:
- 4 nights apartment accommodation
- All ground transport in Adelaide including fuel and tolls
- Return economy flights including inflight meal and baggage
- Breakfast (in room) & dinner (restaurant) daily
- 1 coach and 1 manager per team
- All venue entry fees for players, coaches, managers and spectators
- Tournament registration
- Full playing kit including performance reversible playing singlet and shorts, performance warm up shirt, performance socks, backpack, water bottle and hoodie
Players will be responsible for the purchase of their own daily lunch.
School finishes on Thursday 9th April however we would need to fly out on this day, boys would need to miss a day of school. I know some groups will fly on the day of the tournament start (Friday 10th) however in our experience it’s very important to arrive the day before to settle the players and prepare as best as possible for the coming days of competition.